Work close to home!
HICTI Service Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing organisation, working with a positive team to support the development of deaf and hearing impaired children’s communication skills.
Hearing Impaired Children’s Therapies Inc. (HICTI) is a charity organisation supporting two early childhood development programs at Yeronga and Taigum for young deaf and hearing impaired children (aged birth – 7 years). The position will be based in Yeronga.
We are seeking an efficient and adaptable person who will be willing to build on their skill set and grow with the organisation.
HICTI’s Service Manager will:
· manage and support 12 service delivery staff including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
· be responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day running of the organisation, including service delivery, marketing, administrative services, human resources and systems compliance.
· Excellent administration, project management and leadership skills, including high level of writing skills with the ability to produce high quality written reports and documents
· Ensure service plans and programs are implemented and monitored so that they are consistent with agreed goals and requirements
· Efficient management of staff rosters and time sheets
- Effective and timely management of grant submissions and relevant documentation
- Capacity to work independently with a team of interdisciplinary professionals
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective and timely preparation of reports for HICTI’s Management Committee with the capacity to provide recommendations for review and/or decisions
- Experience in a not for profit setting and in communicating with Government departments desirable.
6 month contract with view to permanent employment – casual or part-time hours (minimum 20 hours/week)
What to expect:
· Flexible working arrangements
· Flexible leave arrangements
· Professional development opportunities
· Working in a small team with dedicated professionals
· Ability to contribute to the organisation’s goals